Barnsley-based finance firm Lifetime are on the look-out for a new office administrator and a new receptionist.
The company, which has its headquarters at Great Cliffe Court, Dodworth, are looking for someone ‘with individual flair allied with a tremendous team ethos, someone who wants to progress and thrive with a dynamic, high performing company who puts people at the very heart of everything they do’.
For both roles Lifetime are seeking a person with:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Adaptability and flexibility, someone who is enthusiastic to new ideas and approaches
- Ability to work effectively on their own or as part of a team
- A friendly, intuitive telephone manner
- Solid typing skills, together with knowledge of both Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good communication
- Empathy, understanding and rapport
- A determination to be ‘the best they can be’
Hours are predominantly 9-5, Monday to Friday and remuneration is negotiable for the right person.
Please email email@example.com and attach your cv.
NOTE: The closing date is 2nd August, 2017.